ODI Fellowship Scheme 2022-2024
ODI is the world’s largest and oldest non-government organisation that helps people with disabilities lead fulfilling lives in their communities. Its mission is to improve the quality of life for people with disabilities through international development.
Absolutely everyone is welcome to apply for a grant.
We are seeking a dedicated, driven and enthusiastic ODI Foundation grant writer with at least 5 years of relevant experience.
The ODI Foundation is a global non-profit organisation that supports ODI’s mission of improving the quality of life for people with disabilities through international development. The Foundation is seeking a highly motivated and organised grant writer to support the Foundation’s program development and project implementation.
On this occasion, you will be expected to contribute directly to the design, development and implementation of projects in collaboration with the grant recipients.
The ideal candidate will have experience in working with non-profits, will be familiar with development work in the field of disability, and will be able to work well with others.
Read more: ODI Fellowship Scheme 2022-2024
Your responsibilities will include:
• Writing of grant proposals and project proposals, including the development of the budget and management plan, and working with the grant recipient to develop a budget and plan of action.
• Drafting of reports and other project documents.
• Development of web pages, and editing of web pages.
• Coordination of the Foundation’s work with the grant recipient and other stakeholders.
• Provide overall management and support to the grant writer.
• Provide project management support to the grant recipient.
Positively influence the grant recipient’s performance.
• Strong writing skills.
• Experience in grant writing and project management.
• Excellent knowledge of MS Office applications, including Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
• Good organisational skills and the ability to manage a team of people.
• A good sense of humor.
• Fluency in English.
• Fluency in French.
Read more: MEXT Japanese Government Scholarship
Benefits of the ODI Fellowship Scheme 2022-2024:
- The total package of GBP 21,000 for one year and GBP 23,000 for the second year.
- Housing Allowance.
Eligibility Criteria of the ODI Fellowship Scheme 2022-2024:
- All nationalities are eligible.
- Students with master’s or PhD degrees in economics, statistics, or other related fields can apply.
- Students, currently completing their post-graduation degree, they would be awarded after the completion of the degree.
- Proficient in English.
- Preference will be given for French proficiency.
- Able to demonstrate an interest in formulating and strengthening public policies.
- Related work experience is required.
Read more: Sydney Scholars Awards in Australia
- Having sound knowledge of economics, and statistical theories, and applying them in real-life situations.
- Able to analyze the data and information.
- Able to solve problems.
- Able to deliver technical ideas in the simplest comprehensive ways.
- Resilience towards change.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Independent ownership.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Political acumen.
- Able to maintain cultural sovereignty within the team.
- Flexible to learn and adopt change.
Management and other skills:
- Prioritizing ability against multiple tasks.
- Consultation and advocacy skills.
- Time management skills.
- Able to work independently.
- Report writing skills.
- Project management skills.
How to Apply for the ODI Fellowship Scheme 2022-2024?
- Students have to apply through the official website.
- You need to get yourself registered first.
- Then, complete the application form within seven days of registration.
- Fill up all the given required fields.
- Complete your application form carefully and submit it.
Read more: Sky Global & Yunus Emre Summer Exchange
- The application deadline for the ODI Fellowship Scheme 2022-2024 is April 27, 2022.